Here's an update of the SSI package I submitted a week ago. The "only" SSI
command that has been added is 'echo', example. <!--# echo var="SERVER_NAME"-->.
The main part of the update is a major rewrite of code/[structure|pattern]. Please
let me know if you find bugs/flaws. I appologize for the paths in the Zipfile, for
some reason Winzip screwed up my path. Anyway this is how the file layout should look
like once deployed.
<catalina>
      \
        - servlets / SsiInvokerServlet.java