From: Mel Martinez [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, March 06, 2001 11:31 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [TC 3.3m1] New Bug in mod_jk auto config generation

This should be fixed in the nightly builds of tc3.3.
As of last sunday, you should be able to explicitely
control the setting of all these paths in the
auto-generated files (and also where they get
generated to) using attributes of the <ApacheConfig
... /> element in server.xml.  If you get build the
latest source, the attributes are documented in
javadoc for
org.apache.tomcat.modules.config.ApacheConfig.  I'll
try to get mods into the user docs this week.

Mel

http://jakarta.apache.org/builds/jakarta-tomcat/nightly-3.3/