> Costin - were you going to make the changes
> (out.flush() -> out.flushBuffers()) in
> JspParseEventListener.generateFooter() and
> PageContextImpl.include() that we had discussed?  I
> had thought that you implied you were going to do it
> (that was before I was a committer) but I just noticed
> that the out.flush() calls are still the same as
> before.

Well, 2 things happened - first I had to do the changes in
jasper ( i.e. jasper-runtime ), and make it available in
lib/common ( so I can cast JspWriter to JspWriterImpl -
jasper.jar is not visible to serlvets/jsps )

Second, we are waiting ( Larry ? ) for a clarification,
to decide which is the best solution.

The fix is trivial now - I tried on my machine and
seemed to work fine ( i.e. pass the test suite ).