Henri (+ Larry),

Looks about ready for more general testing.  I like the new
ajp13_operation.  Two things:

 1) l. 672 (op->recoverable = JK_FALSE).

I believe that should be outside of the if statement (i.e. immediately after
the connection_tcp_send_message).  The whole thing becomes unrecoverable as
soon as the 2nd buffer of data gets sent over to TC (at line 669), not just
if there was an error during that send.

 2) Larry -- what's your feeling about putting this in the next 3.3
milestone?  It's certainly a very heavily requested feature, but I wouldn't
want to swear to its correctness/robustness just yet.

-Dan

--

Dan Milstein // [EMAIL PROTECTED]