If you get this email twice please ignore. Our emailserver experienced problems
yesterday
so I never think my email was delivered.

        ..bip
-------------
This is a minor change so you can specify the store to use within server.xml.
Here's how you can change the Store use from server.xml:
<Manager className="org.apache.catalina.session.PersistentManager"
        debug="0"
        saveOnRestart="true"
        maxActiveSessions="1"
        minIdleSwap="-1"
        maxIdleSwap="1"
        maxIdleBackup="-1">
        <Store className="org.apache.catalina.session.FileStore"/>
</Manager>

I'll hope to have a first cut of the JDBCStore soon.

        ..bip

----------------------------[ PersistentManager.java ]----------------------------

diff -r1.2 PersistentManager.java
267c266
<
---
>       store.setManager(this);
598,601d596
<       // Create the FileStore object.
<       // FIXME: Do this properly (configurable)
<       store = new FileStore();
<       store.setManager (this);

diff -r1.17 Catalina.java
351a352,358