This may be a bit obscure, but I'm trying to get Tomcat to respond to a
request that arrives with an encoded URL in the form [URL]%3F[Parameters].
It looks like "http://myhost:myport/mycontext/servlet/myservlet%3Fx=y" If I
do the equivalent with an Apache http server (for verifying that I'm trying
the right thing), I get the error message indicating that Apache was
looking for the correct URL followed by a question mark and the name-value
pairs of the parameter list. In Tomcat, however, the %3F does not get
replaced and the error message indicates that Tomcat is looking for a
servlet class called "myservlet%3Fx=y" which does not exist on my system.

It looks like somebody must have attempted to fix this since the b3 version
does a correct replacement if the %3F shows up right behind the end of the
context (/mycontext/servlet%3F). I would volunteer to attempt a fix, if
someone could point me to the right files - I looked at StandardWrapper and
StandardClassLoader, and I can get the class loaded by cutting the name
before the %, but then I lose the parameter list.

Any hints?

TIA