Noo, sorry, Craig "cleaned" it, now digest is a normal method not
static.., we are about to add this functionality in other way, like a
standalone tool ) but for now main and static digest is not on beta5 ...

I think that was not a bad idea at all, there are users using it so i
dont understand why a used ( useful ) feature can be "cleaned"  without
any ... vote ? discussion ?...

i'm +1 on readd it in whichever way we found clean and proper..

Saludos ,
Ignacio J. Ortega