Mine, unfortunately for this list, isn't configured to be silent. It sends a
warning back to the sender. I'm trying to see if we can get it to not do
that for 'Precedence: Bulk' mail.

It doesn't help that we've got about several developers following this list
and the users list.

Mea culpa, and I'm trying to get it fixed.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>This electronic mail transmission
may contain confidential information and is intended only for the person(s)
named.  Any use, copying or disclosure by any other person is strictly
prohibited.  If you have received this transmission in error, please notify