+1

Great job pulling it all together Marc!

Mike Anderson

>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] 05/18/01 01:30PM >>>
The latest beta cycle for Tomcat 3.2.2 has completed with no new bugs
identified.  As the release manager I propose that we release the tomcat_32
branch as Tomcat 3.2.2.  Please indicate your vote for the release using the
ballot below.

I will tabulate and post the results of this vote on Friday, May 25.  At
that time, if the vote has passed, I will tag, build and distribute the
release.  The vote must pass by majority approval which means the proposal
must receive at least three +1 votes and more +1 votes than -1 votes.

Marc Saegesser

Vote to release the tomcat_32 branch as Tomcat 3.2.2.

[ ] +1.  I agree with the proposal and I will help support
         the release.
[ ] +0.  I agree with the proposal but I will not be able
         to help support the release.
[ ] -0.  I don't agree with the proposal but I won't stop
         the release.
[ ] -1.  I disagree with the proposal and will explain my
         reasons.