Correct... I went out and looked at the file, then did some research on the
virus itself, and, it doesn't (luckily) comes from our Tomcat 3.2.1
distribution (I'm paranoia mode right now!). The file is totally harmless
and it seems that "Casper" has a SunOS box which has been infected...

2 hours wasted... What-EVER! :)

    Pier