Jakarta Taglibs was one of the featured articles in the JDC Newsletter
this morning. Here is the address for those of you not subscribed to it:

http://developer.java.sun.com/developer/technicalArticles/javaserverpages/JakartaTaglibs/

I'm guessing that you are now swinging your browser to that address so
fast that it's getting motion sickness, right Jon? =)

Now, I wonder if I could successfully rekindle a Velocity vs. JSP
flamewar ... <evil grin> ... don't ask me, I'm strictly a servlet guy.
Mixing business and presentation logic is exhilirating, kinda like
running with scissors or jumping in the pool less than 30 minutes after
a meal.

- Christopher