On Mon, 11 Jun 2001, Pier P. Fumagalli wrote:

> And, if Costin gives out permission (he's root on those), we all should be
> able also to access:
>
>   Solaris 7 / SPARC
>    - Running on a Sun Ultra-1 (UltraSparc/133) <tokyo.javasoft.com>
>   Linux 2.2.15 / SPARC
>    - Running on a Sun Ultra-1 (UltraSparc/133) <kyoto.javasoft.com>

Sure - the only problem is that sometimes ( and I have no idea why ) they
go to sleep and need a ping from nagoya to wake up. I spent some time
trying to figure what's happening, with no luck, it's very strange ( but
consistent ).

You can't connect or ping from any remote machine if they go to sleep,
but a ping from nagoya does wake them up imediatly. If anyone know how to
fix this - please let me know.

( I'll start restoring the nightly build on nagoya - probably this
evening)