Hi,

I have the impression that we're always loading the default web.xml, even if
the webapp already contains one, and add to the mappings which are defined
there.

I think it's ok when no mapping are defined, or no mapping is defined on the
root node, but it's not as soon as a mapping is defined on either / or /*
(which would indicate that the user wants to have all requests in the webapp
handled by a particular servlet).

Here, I'd like to have one servlet handle everything, including *.jsp, while
leaving the default web.xml intact (so that Jasper is still active in other
contexts) ;-)

If the feature isn't present somewhere already (and I missed it), I think we
should add it.

Remy