> on 6/18/01 7:30 PM, "Remy Maucherat" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> > Obviously, the "side effect" is not that huge.
> >
> > Try it first, and complain later if it's really a problem :)
> >
> >> I'm not sure I like a hack like this that is clearly winblows specific.
> > Can
> >> you do this conditionally depending on platform?
> >
> > It's not a hack, it's just about robustness. Maybe it would be a problem
on
> > some other platform, I just don't know.
> >
> > Remy
>
> Ok, I guess I can't complain because this doesn't seem to extract any
> WEB-INF/lib jars into the work directory. :-)
>
> I'm using the latest cvs of tomcat...

?
And it's still loading the classes ?

When it's been proven that it's working as it should under Unix without
copying away the JARs, then we can consider not moving away the JARs. At
least under Windows, it's definitely needed, though.

We could also not copy the JARs when reloading is disabled.

Remy