Hi all,

I have encountered a strange problem with tomcat 3.2.2 (standalone). I have
prepared pages to upload files using post method but i ended up getting "Can not
find server" and "Connection reset by peer" responses from IE and Netscape. When
i post the data from the first page, the browsers display error messages. The
thing is that error does not occur on every file and it occurs on both binary
and text files.

During the localization of the problem i removed the jsp statements from the
program and changed the code. What i ended up with is the following two files
whose content are nothing but the HTML tags; but the error is still there.

Here are the files:

----------file ----upload.jsp ------------
<HTML>
<HEAD>
</HEAD>
<BODY>
<form name="upload" method="post"
action="/java/1.jsp" enctype="multipart/form-data">
<BR><BR>
Select a file: <INPUT TYPE="FILE" NAME="file1">
<INPUT TYPE="SUBMIT" Name="Submit" Value="Submit" >
</BODY>
</HTML>

---------file----------1.jsp
<HTML>