Hi William,

I'm not sure I understand your position :-)

Are you interested to help fixing ( or improving ) the ApacheConfig
problems ? The only reason for going back to "JkMount
/my-app/* ajp13" is that the apache config generation is incomplete, and
there's little hope to have it finished in a reasonable amount of time.

Any improvement in ApacheConfig is great - it'll simplify the life of
those doing manual configurations ( and want apache serving static files,
etc). When the generated config will be equivalent with web.xml, we can
revert to make it the default.

The big missing parts so far:
- authentication ( form login is the hardest )
- welcome files

( BTW, could you send the diff as "cvs diff " ? )