This seems to be one of the questions that comes up and never gets answered
(re: docs, not Jon's behavior ;)  I'm not sure what magical solution will
get people to read docs.  Frankly, I'd just like to get started.  Anakia
works for Jakarta, it works for Struts ==> it'll probably work for Catalina.

Committers, [VOTE] on this?

- r