> What is the status of T4? I haven't seen a huge amount of commits from
Craig
> and Remy recently

Did you hear about Sun's shutdown last week ? ;-)

Just before the shutdown, I rewrote the CL, and then waited to see if people
would get back at me with problems. Nobody did, so I assume there's no
problem.

As far as I (the "I" here means that this concerns the parts of Catalina I'm
working on : almost everything when Catalina is run standalone) am
concerned, TC 4.0 is done, and is in bugfix / tweaking mode.

At the moment, I'm working on an improved HTTP/1.1 connector, which is in
late design / early implementation phase. It's unlikely it will be included
in the 4.0 release, because we wouldn't have enough time to test it.

> and it seems like the whole adaptor stuff will never get
> finished cause it seems like a big political, testing and configuration
> mess.

Adaptor means web server connector here ?

> I'm not asking for a timeline, just a status report.

Remy