Hi,

I got no response to this message on the tomcat-user list, so I am
trying here.  I could find nothing in the archives except the message I
refer to below -- I apologize if this issue has been addressed and I
just couldn't find the info...

I am having problems with jndi.properties being read from my
WEB-INF/classes directory.  I have seen this problem referenced once on
the tomcat-dev mailing list -- someone submitted a patch, but apparently

it did not get committed.  (I couldn't find a reason why, so I am not
sure if that was the real solution to the problem or not).  The original

message is here:
http://www.mail-archive.com/tomcat-dev@jakarta.apache.org/msg06588.html

I have verified that the same behaivor he refers to is going on with my
application -- InitialContext is using getResources(), which doesn't
return anything becuase AdaptiveClassLoader doesn't implement
findResource or findResources.

Has anyone else having this problem found a solution/work-around?  Is
there a Tomcat guru/developer out there who can explain why
AdaptiveClassLoader doesn't implement findResources()?

Thanks,

David