Clayton,

This does seem to be a bug with the Http10Interceptor (or associated
classes) :-(  It does work correctly from a webserver :-)

Could you please enter a bug in bugzilla

http://nagoya.apache.org/bugzilla/enter_bug.cgi?product=Tomcat%203

so we can track it for 3.3 release?  I'm sure it's probably a fairly easy fix
but I'll have to trace it through the code (unless you wanted to.)

Mike Anderson

>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] 07/25/01 09:51AM >>>
Can someone check this bug? Of all functions to "lose" temporarily from
version 3.2.2, this one is particularly important to me, as I use the
remote IP address for security issues.

It's easy to check. Just got to the exampels at localhost:8080/examples
and execute "Snoop" and check the Remote Host Address for your IP
address.