Can you please send the URL that causes this ? Can you try with 3.3 beta ?

> Does anyone know about this (using Milestone 3 btw). Has it anything to do
> with the M$ encoding scheme and should I try to fix it ?

Fix it to throw a more meaningfull error - sure. Implementing M$ encoding
scheme - I'm not sure... The standard is very clear about how to
encode/decode URLs, and implementing the M$ scheme will make it
undeterministic.

( if you are talking about %XXXX instead of %XX%XX, i.e. how M$ javascript
encode() works )

( please try 3.3beta first, I remember fixing few bugs in decoder )

Costin