Quoting Jim Seach <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> I think we're in agreement.  The "initial authentication" problem
> needs to be resolved before we can talk about leveraging it to solve the
> other problems.  I like your proposal of an optional prompt solution
> for this.

Cool.

> This is an area of interest for me, but it is not something I spend a
> large part of my time on, so despite being a CISSP, I am certainly not
> an expert.  I am willing to lend a hand, though, if you are interested
> in spearheading a general solution to the larger problem.

Cool. You're definitely invited if I can manage to browbeat the commiters into
signing on for such a monster =)

Seriously, though, it always helps the cause if at least a few people state an
interest in helping out, so I definitely appreciate it.

One other thing, Craig. In re-reading a few of my posts, I realized that I come
off a bit heavy-handed. Sorry about that ... it's that damn cryptography-weenie
demeanor that drill into us before they give us our membership cards :-)

- Christopher