No problem.

Henri, if you could please send me the html file you have, I'll
integrate it with the what I had :)

For the 4.0 doc, I'll send a patch aagainst what was already checked
into cvs.

For 3.3 ... Larry, have you made any mods yet to the original doc I sent
(like perhaps the JDK 1.1 installed extension issue)? If not, I'll just
send along a new version of the doc with all relevant mods. If so, could
you please shoot me a copy of the doc as it sits now, and I'll integrate
Henri's doc with that.

- Christopher