Hi,

Christopher is right that it would be better to provide a
message rather than skip the "put".  I believe "tc_path_add"
is how Tomcat passes the "classpath" to Jasper, so Jasper
would be hosed with out it.  Also, if cp==null, then your
configuration is probably messed up since the "common"
classpath can't be empty.  It has to contain shared classes,
such as servlet.jar. It would be better to display an error
message and not start.

Larry