Hello, I noticed the following behaviour using JDBC realms on tomcat 4.0-b7
running under windows-NT:

I have protected a directory. When I try to access it the login-form shows
up. After I have successfully logged in, the directory appears to be blank.
After I press the reload button on my browser(M$ Internet Explorer sadly)
the contents of the directory show up correctly.
The directory contains only a small image-file(this was only for test
purposes). That means that there are no welcome files or index.html or
things like that.

Is this a bug? Why don't the contents of the directory appear correctly
after the successfull login?

This doesn't bother me at all, but I hope it helps to improve Tomcat...a
great product btw...

Roland