Even the pushy non voting bastard (me) agrees that something should
come to the dev list.

I was pushing the daily digest thing coming to dev, but after
Christopher rationale (it takes work doing it + don't ask what you
won't do) I sure agree that the practical solution is to have all
the bugs coming to tomcat-dev.

Meaning: I really changed my mind and I now think that the initial
vote was quite ok.

Just my 2 cents.

Have fun,
Paulo