Jason,

One "family" of bugs you might want to include pertains to app servers
that still use the Jasper engine from Tomcat 3.1 in their current
production versions (such as IBM's WebSphere 3.5.3 and earlier).  Such
servers inherit a large number of bugs from that Jasper code -- one that
bites many users is the fact that this Jasper does not let you use
pageContext.removeAttribute() to remove an attribute from request scope.

Craig