OK, I checked the nightly build.

I have to say sorry because I found out another table tag that needs to
be fixed the same way.  The one inside subsection also needs to be
changed to avoid clipping.  I think I lost track of what I modified in
my first report.  I should have used diff or something rather than rely
on my memory.  This time I checked with windiff.

regards,
Hideo