Pier,

Yeah, it's all in C++. Sorry about that :( It's very much for Windows only
and it doesn't talk to Tomcat directly, only the Windows Service API. In
fact it's hardly Tomcat specific at all.
I have been using it this week at work and find it really useful to monitor
the state of my Tomcats on the servers. ...but see what you think.

Good luck with your webapp bugs! I really want to start using TC4 in
production.

Dave
[EMAIL PROTECTED]