Hi Bojan,

First, you're a commiter now, feel free to fix anything you see
broken :-)

Regarding this particular fix - it will not have a big performance
impact ( except for loading .class files, which happen once ).
However I would rather keep the old code and add comments -
reading a stream byte-by-byte is not a good idea in any case.

I'll take a look at ZipFile.

Costin