On Tue, 25 Sep 2001, Bojan Smojver wrote:

> [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> >
> > Hi Bojan,
> >
> > +1 - looks very good, it'll be a great 'first commit'.
> >
> > ( 'normal' case with only global modules is not affected in any way, and
> > for local modules it'll do the right thing, and update the context ).
>
> Thanks. Wouldn't be able to do any of it without your guidance.

Well, you were right in the first place - we need a mechanism to detect
changes in the config and reconfigure, taking into account the new
app-foo.xml file. And your initial solutions is probably better -
and could solve part of the 'reconfigure' issue.

Maybe later ( after 3.3 ) we could revisit this issue and improve a bit
ContextXmlReader.