Hi,

I use VaJava myself, and have written a "Tomcat Test Environment" too. All that I do
is invoke the main method actually...

However, I find that what runs within VA often does not run outside of it. Either
classes do not get loaded, or response.sendRedirect needs to be used in place of
request despatching. I'm aware that these problems may be due to coding problems on my
part.

So what I do is
        -> Do initial testing and debuggin within VA. VA is just great for debugging.
        -> Once the workflow is implemented, test the same code outside of VA.

Sriram