Pier,

From: Kazuhiro Kazama <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: WebApp Module daily snapshots available...
Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2001 18:37:11 +0900 (JST)
> And its behavior is very unstable. For example, I can sometimes access
> Tomcat examples or get error "Web-application not yet deployed".
>
> I watch its deployment state by using /webapp-info. So it changes
> between true and false frequently. I guess this may be a
> synchronization problem because I use a SMP machine.

I found that this bug depends on an apache web server.

For example, I can't connect to Tomcat 4 well when I use an apache web
server 1.3.22. But I can connect to Tomcat 4 and use it well when I
use an apache web server 1.3.19

Perhaps there may be a specification change or a bug implication
between 1.3.19 and 1.3.22.

Would you conform this compatibility issue? And it may be better to
add a note to your documentation because I waste time on this issue;-(

Kazuhiro Kazama ([EMAIL PROTECTED])     NTT Network Innovation Laboratories