Hi,

I issues to Tomcat one request which takes kind of long time to response, when the
backend servlet or bean is working on the result, I just can not wait and clicked
somewhere on my browser page to issue another request, in this case, I am wondering
what Tomcat to do with the previous working servlet, is it still runing until finish
or Tomcat just kill the thread and force it stop.

The question is closely related to connection pool, without the work finish, the
connection will not be returned to pool in working bean or servlet, I suppose that
Tomcat keeps the servlet thread running until it finishes, otherwise, there is no way
for the servlet to finish his work and return connection.

Any response is appreciated.

Thanks,
David