Tomcat Developers:

I'm going to try to synthesize the results of yesterdays
discussion on Distributed Session Management into some
working code. From what I can tell, there will be some
changes and new objects in the org.apache.session
package, and possibly some new objects in the
org.apache.cluster package.

I should have something to share in the next couple of
days. I'll be creating JUnit tests as I write this code. Is there
a standard place to put JUnit tests, or can I simply place
them in the same package as the classes being tested?

Regards,

Tom Drake
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]