Folks, it's time for me to reorganize my life (I'm sure you understand), so
I'm going to take it slow and easy and be off for quite some time. I'm
planning to do some traveling over the next month, with random internet
access (depends a lot on what I get when I'm there - Fellow Titanium is
coming with me anyway). The plans are (so far):

 - Milan (Nov 18th to Nov 24th)
 - San Diego (Nov 25th to Dec 1st)
 - San Francisco (Dec 2nd to Dec 8th)
 - Dublin (Dec 9th to Dec 15th)
 - London (Dec 16th to Dec 22nd)
 - Milan (Dec 23rd to Dec 29th)

So that basically mean that unless you don't write to me personally (or you
know how to get a hold on me), I won't be around until January (although I
will see most of you during my wonderings).

Justyna (co-root on Nagoya) knows how to handle most of the stuff, and knows
how to get in touch with me at any time, so, bye for now, will see ya next
year... Have fun :)

    Pier