Bill Barker wrote:

> It works for me, and if it just involves swapping 3.2 and 3.3 I don't see a
> problem (or, at least you'll win the vote).  Personally I wouldn't try to
> move the 4.0 without first posting a [VOTE] (although since you're moving it
> up, it will likely win).

OOPS! Will have to revert that until the vote then. I wanted to mention
the newer releases first since they are more relevant then the old ones.
Since there are 2 sections that explain different things, in the first
section the 3.x series is mentioned first and in the second one the 4.x
series is mentioned first.

Also added the 'impatient' section to make it clear what belongs where.

Bojan