From: Bojan Smojver [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, November 19, 2001 12:18 AM
To: Tomcat Dev List
Subject: [VOTE] Change the order of releases mentioned on the TC web
page

Tomcat web page (http://jakarta.apache.org/tomcat/) currently lists the
releases in the order from the oldest to the newest in the description
section.

I propose those are listed in the more natural order, from the newest to
the oldest (i.e. TC 4.0.x, TC 3.3, TC 3.2.x, TC 3.1.x)

Vote to change the order of releases on the Tomcat web page:

[ ] +1.  I agree with the proposal and I will help support it.
[ ] +0.  I agree with the proposal but I will not be able support it.
[ ] -0.  I don't agree with the proposal but I won't stop it.
[ ] -1.  I disagree with the proposal and will explain my reasons.

Bojan