Hi to all JTCs,

I'm trying to rebuild jk and webapp from JTC and
notice we try to include config_vars.mk, which
is awaited under $prefix/build/.

Problem, it fit well for Apache 2.0 using default
packaging (ie all under /usr/local/apache) but fail
when we have it installed under another directory,
ie /usr/lib/apache2 (see my latest RPM), to make
it more FHS compatible.

What could we do to have JTC works in such situation
since I'm not sure we need to included config_vars.mk !!!

-
Henri Gomez                 ___[_]____
EMAIL : [EMAIL PROTECTED]        (. .)