ApplicationFilterChain has a constructor that doesn't do
anything useful. It's call to super() is a bit confusing,
since it leads to the assumption that FilterChain is a
class. Other interface implementations in Catalina don't
bother with placeholder constructors, this patch removes
the one in ApplicationFilterChain.

 I've been posting patches as I come across bits of code
and documentation that look iffy. None of them have been
showstoppers and none of them are the kind of thing normal
people can work up much enthusiam about. But crappy little
cleanup patches really do help in the long run. Especially
documentation cleanup. I was under the impression that
stuff like this didn't go through the normal code-change
voting process, it just got picked up (or not) by a
committer and merged in. Is that correct? Would it be more
appropriate to submit bug reports?

--
Christopher St. John [EMAIL PROTECTED]
DistribuTopia http://www.distributopia.com