Hello All,

I posted this message to the 'user' list and didnt get much 'satisfaction'.
Can anyone here be of any help? Here is a copy of the exact error message:

Error: 500Location: /examples/jsp/num/numguess.jspInternal Servlet Error:
org.apache.jasper.JasperException: Unable to compile jsp->javac: invalid
flag: -encoding
use: jsp->javac [-g][-O][-debug][-depend][-nowarn][-verbose][-classpath
path][-nowrite][-d dir] file.java...

       at org.apache.tomcat.facade.JasperLiaison.javac(Unknown Source)
       at org.apache.tomcat.facade.JasperLiaison.processJspFile(Unknown
Source)
       at org.apache.tomcat.facade.JspInterceptor.requestMap(Unknown
Source)
       at org.apache.tomcat.core.ContextManager.processRequest(Unknown
Source)
       at org.apache.tomcat.core.ContextManager.internalService(Unknown
Source)
       at org.apache.tomcat.core.ContextManager.service(Unknown Source)
       at
org.apache.tomcat.modules.server.Http10Interceptor.processConnection(Unknown
Source)
       at org.apache.tomcat.util.net.TcpWorkerThread.runIt(Unknown Source)
       at
org.apache.tomcat.util.threads.ThreadPool$ControlRunnable.run(Unknown
Source)
       at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:484, Compiled Code)

Any help would be appreciated ... right now this problem is holding us back
from using Tomcat as out primary web container so I'd like to see this
resolved.

Thanks

Mark