1.3.0_01 returns true for isFile on my Win-NT box.

I've attached the program I've been running (so as to avoid having to load
all of Tomcat.
----- Original Message -----
From: "Larry Isaacs" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Tomcat Developers List" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Tuesday, January 08, 2002 4:01 PM
Subject: RE: KPMG-2002003: Bea Weblogic DOS-device Denial of Service

I find that isFile() returns false, at least for JDK 1.3.1 and JDK1.2.2.
I tried JDK1.1.8, but Tomcat 3.3.x wouldn't come up.  I get:

java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.apache.tomcat.startup.EmbededTomcat
        at org.apache.tomcat.util.compat.SimpleClassLoader.loadClass

My preference would be to build a solution on isFile() if it can be worked
out.
I still need to investigate where the test might best be applied.

Larry