I have committed RELEASE-PLAN-3.3.1.txt to the HEAD of jakarta-tomcat.
A separate vote will be offered for 3.3.1 Release Candidate 1,
addressing its release as Tomcat 3.3.1 Final.  A few changes are
listed to occur during that final release voting period, but they do
not involve server code. Please take a look at the plan and cast your
vote.

Tomcat 3.3.1 Release Plan Ballot:

  [ ] +1        I am in favor of this plan and will help
  [ ] +0    I am in favor of this plan, but am unable to help
  [ ] -0    I am not in favor of this plan
  [ ] -1        I am against this plan being executed, and my
            reason is:

Cheers,
Larry