I get the lastest cvs snapshot and get the following error....

-----------8<-------------------------------------
Finishing up
checking for APR compilation flags... ok
checking for Makefile targets... lib apache-2.0
creating ./config.status
creating ./Makefile
creating ./Makedefs
creating ./lib/Makefile
creating ./java/Constants.java
sed: can't read ././java/Constants.java.in: No such file or directory
creating ./apache-2.0/Makefile

All done. Now you can issue "make". Good luck.

Seems like Constants.java.in is missing.  Someone deleted it.  And I saw
that Constants.java has been moved to
java/org/apache/catalina/connector/wrap/.  It traced from ./configure.in
that java/Constanst.java.in is required to generate java/Constant.java.  And
Makefile shows Constant.java is used to generate lib/pr_wrap_defs.h.

Any idea to fix it?

Punky