I am not trying to make www.aa.com into xx.aa.com and yy.aa.com but rather
trying to get www.aa.com and ww.bb.com which have the same IP address to be
webapps/aa and webapps/bb.  Isn't the virtual hosts the first solution?  I
think I am beginning to see how to do this, but I don't see how virtual
hosts are the answer.  I must be missing something here.  I have figured
out how to get the different URLs into different <Host> tags, but so far
they all encompass the same webapps or none.  I have some further ideas on
how to avoid that.  We'll see tomorrow.  But, I still do not see how this
solves my problem, Apache notwithstanding.

Miacel