>> i've uploaded native jk1 connectors for iis and netscape/solaris.

1. How did you build it? There were files referenced by the Visual Studio
projects that were missing in the jakarta-tomcat-connectors-4.0.2-src.zip. When
I tried to build it, I needed to add some files from the cvs. You might want to
make sure all the needed files are included. These files were referenced in the
project, but missing from the /native/common directory. They do exist in the
/native2/common directory but introduce other errors if you use these versions.
I had to use the versions from the Tomcat3.3a distribution.

jk_registry.c
jk_channel_socket.c
jk_env.c

2. I downloaded the iisapi connector build and it seems to work fine with 4.0.2
with the exception of high priority Bug: 5647 (AJP13 connector will not pass
authentication requests).

This bug is forcing me to disable the use of Realms in my production application
since I need the connector.

Does anyone have an estimate on when this bug will be fixed? It is a show
stopper for me.

-Jonathan