Punky,

Yes, I have set ServerName.

If I don't set ServerName, then I get an error from Apache.

Erik.

On Tue, 26 Feb 2002, Punky Tse wrote:

> Erik,
>
> Have you set "ServerName" directive?  Or any "<VirtualHost>" defined?
>
> Regards,
> Punky

Erik Lotspeich | Lead Engineer
ELC Technologies
1532 State Street Suite C
Santa Barbara, CA 93101
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

(805) 884.8300 phn
(805) 884.8339 fax

http://www.elctech.com/

Privacy and Confidentiality Notice:
The information contained in this electronic mail message is intended
for the named recipient(s) only. It may contain privileged and
confidential information. If you are not an intended recipient, you
must not copy, forward, distribute or take any action in reliance on
it. If you have received this electronic mail message in error, please
notify the sender immediately.