Hi Henri, Remy and all other developers.
I just wanted to send you a reminder since I haven't received any feedback
on the
clustering code I sent you.

There are already people using the code, but it is almost impossible for me
to maintain and improve this codebase if it remains outside the Catalina
source itself since I have to play catchup with API changes.
Also, if it became a part of Catalina, further optimizations could be done
to enhance the performance of the clustering messaging.

please take a look at the source code
http://www.filip.net/tomcat/tomcat-javagroups-src.jar
binaries at
http://www.filip.net/tomcat/tomcat-javagroups.jar

or the actual documentation with source code listed in HTML format
http://www.filip.net/tomcat/tomcat-javagroups.html

I look forward hearing from you.

Filip

~