Hi Costin,

at the moment I'm testing my patch and it seems to work. I'll send it soon with
an explanation what I did. It's not the same as Mathias did. I used the 0 value
and one additional config flag which results in two flags in lb_worker struct.

But I think your suggestion for jk2 is the better way. Without magic 0 values
etc. After we get the lb_worker stable it would be better to build the new stuff
in jk2. With the structure of jk1 I think it is a little bit difficult to build
the desired behavior.

Bernd

Dipl.-Inform. Bernd Koecke
UNIX-Entwicklung