On Sat, 11 May 2002, Ignacio J. Ortega wrote:

> jk2 IIS plugin isapi_redirector2.dll passes all watchdog but 1, and all
> internals tests from tc33 but 1, the failure in watchdog is
> GetMaxInactiveInterval_01Test, the one in the internals test, is bogus,
> another test tied to Localized strings ( arghhh another one ), ;), so it
> works and does very well under ab -n 1000 -c 40 ..

Great !

My tests have similar results with Apache2 on linux. Unfortunately
JNI with JDK1.4 is a bit more difficult than I expected - it didn't seem
to find the JNI .so until I removed the 'endorsed libs' from 4.x
( 3.3 didn't have that and it worked fine ). I still have the problem
with a signal in JDK1.4/unix - but 1.3 seems fine in all combinations.
I haven't run the full watchdog - I'm just trying crazy combinations
( 3 VMs x 3 containers x 3 channels, but only one web server so far :-)